The consultation closes on 23 July 2019.
Read their proposed revised guidance and give your opinions.
"There are 14 questions in this consultation...
Below is a list of areas we’re interested in hearing your views on:
- The key principles that doctors need to consider when reflecting on patient feedback for revalidation (question 1)
- How to apply the principles, including:
- annual reflection on existing sources of patient feedback (question 2)
- retaining a periodic formal feedback exercise (question 3)
- guidance on questions to ask patients (question 4)
- using solicited and unsolicited feedback (question 5)
- support from organisations where doctors work (question 6)
- the approach for doctors who don’t see patients (question 7)
- making patient feedback more accessible and representative (question 8)
- involving patients in developing feedback tools (question 9)
- any other comments on the revised guidance (question 10)
- Implementation and transitional arrangements (question 11)
- Equality and diversity considerations (questions 12 and 13)
- Further comments on the proposed changes to the patient feedback requirements (question 14)."